Template Name: Dekeep Template
Platform: Blogger / Blogspot
Author : www.zmtemplates.com
Designer : ZM Templates
Dekeep Amazing View, Compatible with all browsers and mobile. Using CSS3 and Lightweight Blogger XML, Dekeep has with a Greatest full of features and has full customization options. It’s very easy to customize. New and advanced design, Using on Blog and website, products buy and sell portfolio business etc.
- Design: It has responsive design that supports different resolutions i.e. iPad, iPod, Android and etc. (Try resizing the page of your browser and see the magic).
- SEO Friendly: This Blogger Template is SEO-friendly because it is pre-optimized for Search engines. According to Google Page speed it has obtained 93 score out of 100 which is indeed overwhelming for SEO.
- Drop Down Menu: We have also added a Drop down (Sub menu) that works splendidly well. There is no jQuery associated to this Drop down Menu. Therefore, it’s ultra-fast.
- Thumb with Read More: It automatically displays Small Thumbnails, a little summary of content and read more buttons on the Homepage.
- Optimize for AdSense: We have added some Html Comments that will help you to display Ads below and above your posts. In your template search for <!—AdSense Above Posts –> or <!– AdSense Below Posts –> and replace it with your parse AdSense ad code.
- Best for a sport website: This has the best sport Blogger template. It comes with a load of dynamic gadgets including featured home page, featured content and advertisement spots.
Customize Drop Down Nav Menu?
To customize drop down menu of this blogger template Go to Blogger >> Template >> Edit HTML >> Proceed >> then Search for the following HTML Coding and do changes according to your desire needs.
<nav class='nav-holder' id='nav'> <ul class='menu' id='nav'> <li><a href='http://www.zmtemplates.com'>Home</a></li> <li><a href='#'>Sliders</a></li> <li><a href='#'>About Us</a></li> <li><a href='#'>Contact Us</a></li> <li><a href='#'>Blog</a> </li> </ul> </nav>
Adding Widgets Below/Above Posts:
Go To Blogger.com >> Template >> Edit HTML >> Proceed and Search for the Following coding.
To Show Below Post Title:
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'> <!--Google Adsense Ad Code (Below Post Title)--> </b:if>
To Show at The end of Posts:
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'> <!--Google Adsense Ad Code (At the End of Posts)--> </b:if>